Honoring the Voices of Bereaved Caregivers: A Metasynthesis of Qualitative Research with Bereaved Caregivers
- Lorraine Holtslander, Principal Investigator
- Sharon Baxter, Principal Knowledge User
- Wendy Duggleby, Co-Investigator
- Shelley Peacock, Co-Investigator
- Peter Hudson, Co-Investigator
- Vicky Duncan, Co-Investigator
- Dan Cooper, Co-Investigator
SHRF Establishment Grant Team Members
- Lorraine Holtslander, RN, PhD, CHPCN(c), Principal Investigator
- Ulrich Teucher, PhD, Co-Investigator
- Wendy Duggleby, RN, PhD, AOCN, Co-Investigator
- Ojukwu Ekanem – Master of Nursing (2015-current). TBD. Supervisor.
- Sr. Agatha Ogunkorode – PhD in Nursing (2015 – current). The Experience of Palliative Care for People in Rural Nigeria. Supervisor.
- Alex Hodson – Master of Nursing (2015 – current). Supportive Care for Family Caregivers of Persons with Heart Failure. Supervisor.
- Martjie de Villiers – PhD in Nursing (2015-current). The Survivorship Needs of Patient and Families after Cancer in South Africa. Co-Supervisor.
- Kelly Mills – Master of Educational Psychology (2014-current). A Narrative Inquiry of Older Adults’ Experiences Within a Writing Group. Co-Supervisor.
- Sr. Agatha Ogunkorode – Master of Nursing (2014-2015). An Integrative Review of Research with Women with Breast and Cervical Cancer in Nigeria and Canada. Supervisor.
- Ezajul Chowdhury – Master of Community Health (2013-2015). A Grounded Theory Study of the Experiences, Processes, and Transitional Needs of People with Autism. Co-Supervisor.
- Nicole R. Smith – Master of Nursing (2013-2015). Pediatric Palliative Care Nursing. Co-Supervisor.
- Tina Dadgostari – PhD Psychology (2012-2015). The experience of young offenders and grief. Department of Clinical Psychology. Cognate Member.
- Lori Cooper – Master of Nursing (2009-2012). Transition Tool Development for Rural Older Palliative Care Patients and their Family Caregivers: a Mixed Methods Pilot Study. Co-Supervisor.
- Jill Bally – PhD in Nursing (2009-2012). The Experience of Hope for Families of Children Undergoing Cancer Treatment. Co-Supervisor.
- Sarah Salewich – Master of Nursing (2009-2012). A Secondary Analysis of the Experience of finding Balance for the Older Person who is Bereaved after Caregiving for a Spouse with Advanced Cancer. Supervisor.
- Meridith Burles – Postdoctoral Fellow (2010-2012). Exploring Uncertainty & Chronicity in Women’s Experiences of Ovarian Cancer. Supervisor.